- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
The main countertop was created by folding together different shades of tan to brown to give it a fiery feel. To create the look of the upper island, thin circles of various sizes were poured of orange concrete. They were then attached to the form and the gray concrete was poured over them. The top and sides were then ground to expose the aggregate. The backsplash was created using plexiglas to curve the edges and it too was ground to expose the aggregate.
Concrete Contractor See contractor photos & info in your area Search by city/state or postal code