- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
This countertop features a terrazzo finish with an inlaid Brazilian agate and acid-stained borders. Also, 31 pounds of Portland cement were eliminated by replacing 22 percent of the mixture with fly ash, resulting in an Eco-Friendly Leed certifiable functional countertop surface.
Concrete Contractor See contractor photos & info in your area Search by city/state or postal code