- Stamped Concrete
- Stained Concrete
- Decorative Concrete Overlays
- Colored Concrete
- Concrete Polishing
- Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Resurfacing
- Design Ideas for Decorative Concrete
- Concrete Designs: Decorative concrete ideas for patios, floors, driveways, pool decks, countertops, and more
- Six Hot Decorative Concrete Design Ideas on a Budget
- What Is Decorative Concrete?
- Glossary of Decorative Concrete Terms: What is a band? What is a field?
- Types of Textured Finishes: Float and trowel textures, broom finishes, rock salt
- Decorative Concrete Mix Design
- Decorative Concrete Cost
- Maintaining Decorative Concrete
- Cleaning Decorative Concrete
- Concrete Sealers
- Other Resources
- Going Green with Concrete Floors and Countertops: An overview of concrete's eco-friendly benefits
- Concrete Contractors: Find A Concrete Product Supplier or Distributor
Learn about Decorative ConcreteIdeas for decorating concrete, such as stamped concrete patios and stained concrete floors, to enhance your home or business
Concrete designs are one of the hot new trends for concrete patios, concrete floors, entryways, countertops, pool decks and more. From expansive new homes with elaborate concrete driveways to budgeted one-room remodels showcasing a stunning, stained concrete floor, the attraction is continuing to grow when it comes to using concrete for decorating.
POPULAR DECORATIVE CONCRETE FINISHES
Concrete is no longer plain, grey and boring, it is now thought of as a beautiful decorative element. (See concrete photos of projects like these.)
Ready to start your project? Find contractors specializing in decorative concrete near me.
By imprinting patterns in freshly placed concrete, you can achieve the high-end look of stone or brick pavement-and often at a lower cost.
Learn how to use acid-based chemical stains to impart rich, earth-toned color to plain concrete floors.
Give worn, drab concrete a complete face-lift. Here's a primer of the various overlay types and the decorative possibilities with each.
An overview of options to color concrete, and some tips for achieving stunning results.
Learn how to polish concrete floors to produce a high-gloss finish that never needs waxing.
Today's homeowners, builders, and designers recognize the value in using concrete in their designs and plans. Decorative concrete transforms traditional grey concrete into warm brown floors, expensive slate-looking patios, and weather-resistant outdoor kitchen countertops, to name a few.
Decorative concrete/decorative cement lets you decide which hue of red will give you that Spanish tile look on your pool deck at half the cost, and what personal mementos you'd like to embed in your new concrete countertop kitchen island. The advancements in concrete tools, concrete stains and dyes, textures, and patterns have made concrete the most versatile, durable and cost-effective material on the market.
Get an idea of how custom decorative concrete can be used in your home or business. The following links provide a wealth of knowledge on all aspects including colored concrete, painted concrete, stenciled concrete, stamped concrete, and more.