Dallas Concrete Contractors Near Me
* ConcreteNetwork.com does not own or manage any of the above listed companies. Thus the buyer accepts responsibility for doing due diligence on any firm prior to contracting with them. 1. Check references (Ask the company) 2. Check with licensing authorities 3. Check with the Better Business Bureau
Working with concrete companies in Dallas, TX
A stamped and stained concrete patio at a residential property in Dallas, TX by Deck-O-Art.
This floor at a Chipotle restaurant in Denton, TX, was given a microfinish overlay and acid stained by SolCrete.
A stamped concrete overlay with a chocolate stain was used to create the look of wood on this residential front porch. Sublime Concrete Solutions LLC.
Custom scoring and staining on a residential floor by Decorative Crete-Worx.
A concrete overlay replaced older flooring in this residential downstairs remodel by Concrete Studio.
Black decorative concrete floor at a motorcycle showroom by Color Cap Concrete Coatings, Inc.
A stamped and stained concrete driveway by BDC Coatings.
A polished, dyed decorative concrete floor by ProGreen Polished Concrete.
Custom stamp and staining by Elite Concrete Decor.
Custom decorative concrete countertops and kitchen island by Sarche’ Concrete Design.
Stamped concrete pool deck by Greg Fox Construction.
From the grounds of the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden to the Dallas Museum of Art, there are many beautiful spaces in Dallas and the surrounding areas. It’s no wonder that in a city with such appreciation for art, architecture, and outdoor spaces, decorative concrete continues to rise in popularity in commercial and residential spaces. Residents and business owners have discovered that concrete doesn’t have to be gray and dull. It can have color, texture, and reflect personality. And it can be indoors, too!
Why decorative concrete is great for outdoors, indoor floors, countertops, and more
Decorative concrete is superior to most other materials and lasts years after installation. For example, wood can succumb to fungi, termites, or water damage, while concrete lasts a very long time as long as it’s properly sited, sealed, and maintained. While pavers can get knocked out of place and create trip hazards, concrete stays in place. Unlike carpet, concrete floors don’t attract dust mites or other allergens. The list goes on and on. On top of all of its durable benefits, decorative concrete can be designed in a multitude of ways, with a variety of colors, patterns, and textures to choose from.
What is the difference between having a concrete overlay installed and having new concrete poured?
If you have an existing concrete surface, many contractors can apply a decorative concrete coating (overlay) right on top of it. This is also called resurfacing. Resurfacing can be done even if the surface has cracks, flaking, spalling, or other damage, as long as the surface is viable. If you do not have an existing surface, you’ll need to have new concrete poured.
Where to find decorative concrete contractors in Dallas who do quality work
Whether you’re looking for concrete companies in Dallas who do concrete repairs, pour brand new concrete patios or concrete driveways, resurface concrete steps, or perform any other concrete services, Concrete Network’s directory will lead you in the right direction. We highly recommend looking through our directory of qualified contractors serving the Dallas area, browsing pictures to see some of their work, calling them directly to discuss your project, requesting a quote, and comparing reviews available online.
These are the top concrete services in the Dallas area:
- Concrete patios
- Concrete pool decks
- Concrete driveways
- Concrete walkways
- Stained concrete
- Indoor concrete floors
- Stamped concrete
- Concrete maintenance
- Concrete slabs & foundations
- Polished concrete
- Concrete countertops
- Concrete resurfacing
- Concrete pouring
- Pervious concrete
- Concrete repair
Choosing a decorative concrete contractor in the Dallas area
One great thing about working with local contractors is that they’re familiar with the area, so they’re in tune with ways the weather can impact projects. They also know how often outdoor surfaces need to be resealed for best results. Choosing a contractor in the Dallas area is one step toward ensuring a job well done. We suggest contacting a few contractors to find the best fit for your project.
Here are some things to look into before contacting a contractor:
- Check their rating on the Better Business Bureau’s website
- Look at photos of previous projects
- Check reviews on various sites
Combined, the companies listed here have more than 40 5-star reviews and we monitor their ratings with the Better Business Bureau.
Check out these sample reviews:
Art and his guys did a fantastic job on our recent patio extension and fire pit. The masonry work is beautiful. It was our first project like this and Art was very patient in working with me to get exactly what I wanted. We are so happy with our new patio!
- Review from Melissa P. on Google
Sublime Concrete Solutions LLC
Stripped and recolored our patio. Did a great job. On time, as promised. Good cleanup. Friendly and professional workers. No problems at all. Would recommend highly.
- Review from Bill M. on Google
Decorative Crete Worx
If you are looking for a concrete artist, who’s professional and can customizes your project, then Dave is your guy. We highly recommend him and his team.
- Review from Derrick W. on Google
Thanks for fixing my floors love them you did a great job
- Review from Chad B. on Facebook
Elite Concrete Decor
These guys did a great job putting our logo on our gym floor. Great customer service.
- Recommendation from Mark K. on Facebook
Before meeting with a decorative concrete contractor:
- Determine whether you want an overlay or newly poured concrete.
- Have a general idea of what type of design you want (gather images online so you can share those with the contractor to make sure the design you want is possible).
- Figure out your budget so you and the contractor are on the same page and there aren’t any surprises.
- Decide whether you have a particular date you want the project completed by. (If you have a deadline, you’ll need to make sure it is feasible for the contractor.)
Questions to ask potential contractors:
- Can I see a portfolio of work?
- How many years of experience do you have in the Dallas area?
- Have you done this particular type of work before?
- How long does it generally take to complete this type of construction project?
- What updates will I get as the project is completed?
- Do you see any potential concerns with this job site?
Dallas, Forney, Grand Prairie, McKinney, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall and surrounding areas.
See more contractors near you:
Fort Worth Concrete Contractors
Get More Information: Read more about Decorative Concrete on The Concrete Network. You’ll also find concrete photo galleries for decorative applications such as stamped concrete, acid etch staining, concrete floors, countertops, patios, and polished concrete. Research decorative concrete treatments like sealing, coloring, maintenance, and more.