- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
Concrete Countertops - How to make, colors, styles and moreLearn how concrete countertops are made and how they can be tailored to suit your lifestyle and aesthetic tastes
Concrete countertops are a handcrafted surface popular in kitchens that offer complete customization. With concrete you can have a functional and beautiful countertop in small and large kitchens alike. The ability to create counters in the color, finish, size and shape of your choice is amazing. Casting a concrete countertop yourself is a very complex DIY project. The counters shown here were created by professional contractors in a shop with specialized tools and equipment.
It's well known by now that concrete has become a material that homeowners and designers are requesting and weaving into their homes, offices, retail outlets, restaurants, etc., in the most amazing ways. But leading the charge in the concrete craze are concrete countertops. Now you can find out why they are so popular, how you can make their versatility work for you, what color options abound, and some insight into how they are designed, created and built. And don't forget, you can get some amazing ideas for your project in The Concrete Network's concrete countertop photo gallery, so you'll know just what you want when you're ready to hire a contractor.