- Countertop Supplies Home
- Concrete Countertop Molds
- Concrete Countertop Mix
- Customization Options: Pigments, special effects & decorative add-ins
- Countertop Reinforcement
- Casting Equipment: Tables, mixers, vibrators & curing covers
- Countertop Finishing & Installation
- How to Polish Concrete Countertops
- Sealers for Concrete Countertops
- Delivery and Installation
- Related Reading
- Countertop Product Reviews
- Concrete Countertop Basics: Pricing, colors, edge details, and more
Concrete Countertop SuppliesThe essentials of what's needed to build and install concrete countertops, including tips for buying countertop molds, forming supplies, tools and more
If you currently install decorative concrete floors and are considering expanding your repertoire to include concrete countertops, you're likely to need a bunch of supplies not already in your inventory. To help you get started, here's a list of essentials, along with buying tips from three concrete countertop veterans: Jeff Girard of The Concrete Countertop Institute, Raleigh, N.C., Buddy Rhodes of Buddy Rhodes Studio, San Francisco, and Evan Lloyd of Solid Solutions, Fresno, Calif.
Because the main allure of concrete countertops is their distinctive handcrafted appearance, many of the fabricators who produce them develop their own mixes and methods to differentiate their products, and thus may require additional materials and supplies not mentioned here. So use this list only as a springboard to developing your own signature look!