- Countertop Supplies Home
- Concrete Countertop Molds
- Concrete Countertop Mix
- Pigments & Custom Options: Color additives, special effects & decorative add-ins
- Countertop Reinforcement
- Casting Equipment: Tables, mixers, vibrators & curing covers
- Countertop Finishing & Installation
- How to Polish Concrete Countertops
- Sealers for Concrete Countertops
- Delivery and Installation
- Related Reading
- Problems with Concrete Countertops
- Countertop Product Reviews
- Concrete Countertop Basics: Pricing, colors, edge details, and more
How to Fix Problems with Concrete CountertopsGet expert tips on repairing cracks, chips, scratches, stains and other concrete countertop issues
Decorative concrete expert, Jeff Girard, provides in-depth answers to common problems with concrete countertops.
Concrete Countertop Repair Resources
Get help from concrete countertop contractors near me
Find Concrete Countertop Mix & Supplies
Learn about countertop resurfacing
Concrete Countertop Crack Repair
How do I fix a hairline crack in a concrete countertop, without the repair being noticeable? Also, what's the best way to prevent these cracks from occurring?
How to Remove Stains from Concrete Countertops
How do I go about removing stains from my countertops? Is this something I can do myself? Do I treat oil spots the same as coffee stains?
Patching Concrete Countertops to Repair Chips
How do I fix chips in the edges of concrete countertops? My clients dropped a pan on the edge of their countertop and knocked out a chip of concrete.
How to Remove Scratches from Concrete Countertops
What's the best way to touch up minor scratches in the surface of my concrete countertop? Is this something I can do myself, or should I hire a professional?
Find more expert concrete technical advice.