- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- DIY Concrete Countertops: Are They Easy?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
Concrete BacksplashesSee creative ways to customize your concrete countertop backsplash
There are a variety of options for concrete countertop backsplashes. Backsplashes can be cast to match the countertop exactly, or different color patterns, designs, shapes, or materials can be used. Vertical concrete overlays can even cover up old tile backsplashes.
Traditional tile backsplashes can still be used with concrete countertops, but using concrete for both usually creates a more cohesive look. Many people have also used colored glass tiles as a backsplash that coordinate with the color of their concrete countertop.
Find professional contractors specializing in concrete countertops near me.
Express Yourself with Backsplashes
In the same color and finish, this backsplash is a simple continuation of the countertop.
Concrete's moldability makes it a perfect medium for creating backsplashes in organic shapes and various sizes. This backsplash has an organic shape and rough edge, creating a natural look.
In this kitchen, a Flex-C-Ment faux stone product was used to cover up an unsightly ceramic tile backsplash. The overlay has a stone finish texture, a hand carved diamond pattern and a combination of colors sponged onto the concrete. For more see: Vertical Concrete Saves Backsplash Tile Mistake.
A concrete backsplash was used above this oven/range to tie together the look of the kitchen. Recessed into the concrete is a design depicting blades of grass along with polished stone inlays, to accent the rustic nature of the home. See more: Concrete Countertop Complements a Log Cabin Kitchen.