- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
With a striking 6-inch drop edge design feature, this concrete island added drama to a contemporary kitchen. The warm, earthy taupe shade complemented the black cabinetry and stainless steel appliances and fixtures. The island was cast as a single piece providing a seamless surface that created challenges transporting and installing. Learn more about how this countertop was designed, and how Trueform Concrete is dedicated to making eco-friendly products that use sustainable materials and fabrication processes.
Read the full article.
Concrete Contractor See contractor photos & info in your area Search by city/state or postal code