- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
This residential French country concrete countertops was precast and hand troweled in our khaki color with light brown glaze. Two iron scrolls were inlayed and hand troweled into the concrete. The classic edge profile and sink edges were distressed to follow suit with the cabinetry and gave this countertop an old world look and feel.
Concrete Contractor See contractor photos & info in your area Search by city/state or postal code