- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
This meandering bartop is 65 feet long and incorporates beer bottles and taps. Get this look using PreiTech foam forming system, enCOUNTER fiber-reinforced concrete countertop mix, DCI's solvent-based dyes in sunrise yellow, sunbaked orange, mahogany, onyx and Caribbean blue, DCI’s metallic pigments, Kemiko’s SS 12021 epoxy, Flattoo stencil from Surface Gel Tek.
Read more on Concrete-Countertops.org: Building a Super-Sized Taco Bar
Concrete Contractor See contractor photos & info in your area Search by city/state or postal code