- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
These 16 foot long seamless counters were cast in place. Get this look using EnCounter bagged concrete mix, white microtopping, solvent-based dye, copper metallic epoxy, clear epoxy, and a polyaspartic.
Read more: A custom-engineered log cabin gets stained concrete floors and countertops
Concrete Contractor See contractor photos & info in your area Search by city/state or postal code