- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
Winner of a 2012 ASCC Decorative Concrete Council Award - First Place Certificate for Countertops.
Winner of a 2012 ASCC Decorative Concrete Council Award - Second Place Certificate for Multiple Applications, Over 5000 SF.
A cast-in-place concrete bartop is the focal point of this steakhouse bar. The final outcome is a continuous rectangular bar that is 33’ long by 10’ wide. On the outside, it has a custom 2 ½” half round bull nose that extends the full 86’ perimeter. The inside edge has 24’ of custom fabricated 1” x 4” stainless drink rails embedded into the concrete. Forming this countertop took two days. The concrete was placed and finished with a hard trowel. After curing the surface was stained with various colors and techniques to give it the final finish. The sealer is epoxy with a urethane topcoat.
Concrete Contractor See contractor photos & info in your area Search by city/state or postal code