- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
The homeowner brought in a piece of backsplash and wanted to use concrete that complemented it. She saw Concrete Interiors’ VISION recycled glass countertops and fell in love with them. After she found out that the concrete tops could be customized, she asked if some of the 1/2" square backsplash glass pieces could be incorporated into the top. They could, so she ended up picking a Pine colored traditional steel trowel finish for the perimeter of her kitchen. Using the same color recipe but decreasing its intensity, Concrete Interiors was able to tint the base of the VISION glass countertop while incorporating pieces of her splash for the peninsula piece. The perimeter and the peninsula were married up at a seam and the homeowner was ecstatic with the look of her new kitchen (and the tops).
Concrete Contractor See contractor photos & info in your area Search by city/state or postal code