- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
These countertops were cast-in-place. They are 1 ½” thick with block lock for reinforcement. The color is QC boulder grey with Nature’s Palette black on top, then sanded. The countertops are a roman slate texture after being hard troweled. They were also sanded numerous times before the final colorant. The edges are formed to look like broken stone. The sink/island has a 2-foot overhang.
Concrete Contractor See contractor photos & info in your area Search by city/state or postal code