- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
A heavy stone seamless texture stamp was used to imprint the stone pattern into light wheat integrally-colored concrete, highlighted with light brown color hardener and a brown powder-release agent, before it was sealed with solvent-based acrylic sealer with a non-slip additive.
Read about how this bartop was created.
Concrete Contractor See contractor photos & info in your area Search by city/state or postal code