- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- How Concrete Countertops are Made
- DIY Concrete Countertops: DIY or hire a pro?
- Pricing of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop FAQs: Will they crack, stain, etc?
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas by Room
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
This homeowner has custom built cabinetry on a radius. The avocado countertops are made to fit the radius both on the perimeter of the kitchen, as well as the island tops. This kitchen also has an added feature of a “faux” farm sink. They used an undermount stainless steel sink and placed a steel trowel concrete panel in the cabinetry to simulate the look of a farm sink.
Concrete Contractor See contractor photos & info in your area Search by city/state or postal code