- Concrete Homes Home
- Concrete Homes Pictures
- Do Concrete Homes Cost More?
- What are the Main Types of Insulating Concrete Forming Systems?
- How Do ICFs Work?
- Where are ICF Homes Being Built?
- Benefits of Concrete Homes
- Seven Benefits of Living in an ICF Home
- Why Building with Concrete is Good for the Environment
- Energy Efficient Mortgages and Tax Credits
- Building a Concrete Home
- How to Get Started
- Design Options for ICF Homes
- Free Concrete Home Plans Online
- Resources for Homeowners and Builders
- Safety Advantages
- Concrete Homes Defy Violent Storms
- Concrete Home Stands Up to a Tornado
- Building Concrete Safe Rooms
- Related Information
- ICF Homeowner Testimonial
- Famous Concrete Homes: Thomas Edison and Frank Lloyd Wright
- Concrete Architect: Richard Neutra's Biorealism begets green design
- Going Green with Concrete: An Overview of Concrete's Eco-Friendly Benefits
- Other Resources
- Concrete Contractors: Find Concrete Form Products and Suppliers
Which Decorative Concrete Style is Right for Your Home?
For all your exterior and interior residential decorative concrete projects, the architectural style of your home should be your primary design muse. Below are some ideas for using concrete to enhance a variety of popular home types, from cozy bungalows to ultra-modern energy-efficient designs. Although decorative concrete is meant to dazzle, it should never be a distraction. For maximum curb appeal and resale value, keep your projects in harmony with your home's color scheme, historical character and surroundings.