- Concrete Patio Info
- Concrete Patio Pictures
- Patio Placement and Layout Tips
- Patio Sizes and Dimensions
- Concrete Patio Finishes
- Patio Designs and Ideas
- Concrete Patio Sealer
- Stamped Concrete and Other Popular Patio Finishes
- Stamped Concrete Patterns
- Resurfacing Concrete Patios
- Exposed Aggregate
- Advantages of Concrete Patios
- Concrete Patio Cost
- Maintenance is a Breeze
- Other Resources
- Review our Comprehensive Section on Stamped Concrete
- Concrete Contractors: Find Products and Supplies in Your Area
- Design Ideas: Concrete Patio Info
Concrete Patio Features Brickform Stains in Unique Grid Design
John Schimmel of John's Cement in Milford, Mich., submitted photos of this stained patio. The 800 square foot patio is an outdoor dining area of a martini bar in Michigan. "The business owner came up with the checkerboard pattern," explains Schimmel. "We created three different shapes for the grid, approximately 4'x 4' or 4'x 5' in size.
"We used three nice colors to stain it," Schimmel says. "But it required a lot of labor. Each square required being on our hands and knees to stain." Schimmel used Brickform's acid stains in coffee, ebony, and amber. The patio was sealed with Euclid's Super Diamond Clear Sealer.
This colored patio features three colors of acid stain in a unique grid pattern.
Outlets for propane tank heaters are visible sticking up through the slab.
See more patio color options
Get more ideas for small patios