- Stamped Concrete Home
- Stamped Concrete Pictures
- Stamped Concrete Patterns: Create the look of stone, brick, and other popular designs
- Color Chart: Coloring options for imprinted concrete
- Stamped Concrete Design Ideas
- Stamped Concrete Applications
- Stamped Patios
- Stamped Driveways
- Stamped Pool Decks
- Stamped Concrete Walkways
- Price and Performance
- Stamped Concrete Costs
- Stamped Concrete Installation Process
- How to Clean Stamped Concrete
- Compare Stamped Concrete: The advantages of stamped concrete versus pavers, asphalt and stone
- Stamped Concrete vs. Pavers
- Related Information
- Stamped Concrete Overlays
- Concrete Products: Concrete Stamps
- Design Ideas: Stamped Concrete Info
Stamped Concrete Patterns that Mimic Wood, Stone, Brick & MoreSee the most popular stamping patterns for concrete patios and driveways
Stamped concrete patterns are used to create the look of brick, slate, flagstone, cobblestone or other patterns on your concrete patio, driveway or other surface. These patterns are a cost-effective way to achieve realistic looking textures.
POPULAR STAMPED CONCRETE PATTERNS
Choosing the right pattern for your patio can be a challenge. Scroll down to see some of the options that are available, or work with a stamped concrete contractor near you to make the best choice.
The textured concrete patterns featured here are provided by Brickform, a division of Solomon Colors, Inc.
Some of the most popular concrete patterns are cobblestone and ashlar slate. However, each decorative concrete contractor has their own stamp patterns based on what has been the most popular in their area.
Explore more patterns:
BEST STAMP PATTERNS FOR PATIOS AND DRIVEWAYS
Although you can choose any pattern you desire, here are the ones we see used most on patios and driveways.
Best stamp patterns for patios:
Concrete Creations in Plymouth, IN Slate
Salzano Custom Concrete in Aldie, VA Random Stone
SUNDEK of Washington in Chantilly, VA
Best stamp patterns for driveways:
Bulach Custom Rock in Inver Grove Heights, MN Cobblestones
Greystone Masonry Inc in Stafford, VA European Fan
Starburst Concrete Design in Brewster, NY
PATTERNS FOR MODERN, TRADITIONAL AND OLD WORLD HOMES
Certain patterns work well for modern homes, while others are better suited for traditional styles.
Here are some suggestions to help you find the right match:
- Modern patterns include seamless textures, wood planks and cut stones
- Traditional patterns include brick, wood and cobblestone
- Old World patterns include European fan, cobblestones and slate
MEDALLION AND BORDER PATTERNS
When applying a stamped pattern to your patio, or other surface, consider adding a stamped border or medallion to your design. Adding this touch can showcase your personality and create a truly unique concrete surface.
- Ask your contractor if they have pattern samples or mockups you can see and feel
- If you’d like a specialty pattern, contractors can rent stamp mats from supply stores
- Custom concrete stamps can even be created if you are looking for something truly unique