- Outdoor Living and Backyard Ideas Home
- Elements of an outdoor area
- Design tips for outdoor living spaces
- Top trends in outdoor concrete design
- Outdoor room checklist (PDF)
- Fire Pit or Fireplace?
- Ways to Enhance Outdoor Rooms
- Outdoor fireplaces
- Fire pits
- Concrete fire bowls and tables
- Outdoor kitchens and countertops
- Seat walls
- Outdoor concrete furniture
- Concrete planters
- Backyard Landscaping with Concrete
- Concrete patios
- Concrete curbing
- Stairs and steps
- Concrete walkways
- Concrete garden bridges
- Water features
- Architectural accents
- Concrete statuary
- Backyard Landscaping: Get more ideas from LandscapingNetwork.com
- Backyard Recreation Options
- Concrete pool decks: Design and layout tips
- Concrete tennis courts: Planning and construction
- Other Resources
- Outdoor Decorative Floors
- Free Outdoor Living Catalog
Stamped and Colored Fire Pit Enhances Backyard's AtmosphereSubmitted by Concrete Impressions in Richland, MI
Concrete Impressions recently completed this fire pit and patio. Here's what they had to say about the project:
"This fire pit was made using Fossil Crete's vertical stamped overlay. The overlay was colored and stamped to look like natural stone. The caps on top of the pit were precast in Concrete Impressions' shop and installed on site later."
"The patio surrounding the fire pit was poured with colored concrete. It was then stamped with an ashlar cut slate pattern and a brown release agent was used."
Concrete Impressions is a decorative concrete finishing company that specializes in stamped overlays that mimic the authentic look of stone, brick and slate.
8807 Gull Rd.
Richland, MI 49083