- Concrete forms home
- Concrete forms types: Slab, wall, insulated, and decorative
- Concrete form liners: Textured form liners for cast-in-place concrete
- Types of insulating concrete forming systems
- Concrete forming product reviews
- How-To Tips for Using Forms and Form Liners
- Concrete forming tips
- Related Information:
- Concrete Molds: Forms for countertops, sinks and furniture
- Concrete countertop forming videos
Concrete Forms & SuppliesConcrete forms, and decorative liners for adding patterns and texture to concrete
Concrete is a unique product that begins its life as a semi-solid, can be manipulated and worked to assume most any shape, and then hardens to assume that shape. This ability to fill voids and assume shapes is what makes concrete the most-used building material on the planet. None of this would be possible without concrete forms.
In simple terms, concrete forms are nothing more than a solid barrier that holds concrete in place or forces concrete to assume a certain shape. However, many newer forming systems serve other purposes as well, such as providing insulation or imparting special decorative effects.