Find Products & Manufacturers
Buy Concrete Stains
- Concrete Stain Home
- Get the Look - Stained Floor Pictures
- Color Chart: Concrete stain colors
- Comparison Chart: Compare acid stains, water-based stains and dyes
- Stain Buying Tips: Questions to ask before you buy
- How to Stain Concrete
- Concrete Stain Cost
- Types of Stains and Coloring Options
- Acid-Based Stains
- Water-Based Penetrating Stains
- Water- and Solvent-Based Dyes
- Concrete Paint
- Exterior Concrete Stain: Click through images of outdoor stained concrete projects
- Stains and Equipment Product Reviews
- Troubleshooting Concrete Stains
- Common Staining Issues: Tips from expert Chris Sullivan
- Removing Stains from Concrete
Concrete Stain Product ReviewsAn inside look at the latest stains & application equipment
Polymer Stain A palette of bold, vibrant hues allows you to create excitement with color
CoolStain PRO NewLook offers a reflective stain that keeps outdoor surfaces cool
Chargeable Backpack Sprayer Apply concrete stains quickly and evenly without being limited by a cord
Water-Based Stain Smith Paints gives concrete contractors a full color palette
Gels and Thickeners Give You More Control
Contractors' Favorite Concrete Stains: What they use and why they like themConcrete Stain Product Videos: Engrave-a-Crete and H&C
Shop for Concrete Stains
Vintage America Acid Stain Organic, antique patina, deep penetrating reactive stain.
Acid Stain by Surfkoat Makes up to 2 gallons. Great for marble look.
Concrete Acid Stain Permanent lasting color transforms concrete into stunning elegance.
Stain-Crete by Increte 9 standard colors. Useful for old or new concrete.
Water Based Concrete Stain Environmentally safe alternative to reactive stains
Renaissance Stain Discounts available for contractors. Up to 10%.
Reactive Concrete Stain Ready to use. Produces translucent, variegated, and other effects.
Stone Tone Stain 10 color options. Resistant to chipping and fading.
Concrete Acid Stain BRICKFORM Blush-Tone Acid Stain available in 10 standard colors