- Concrete Dyes Home
- Dyes vs. stains: What are the differences?
- Understanding concrete dyes: How they work, when to use them, limitations
- Concrete dye color chart
- Buying Tips for Concrete Dyes
- Buyer's guide to concrete dyes: Questions to ask before you buy
- Concrete Dye Reviews
- Related Information:
- Comparison chart of concrete coloring products
- Ideas for using stains and dyes
- Concrete floors photo gallery
- Going green with concrete floors
Concrete Dye ProductsLearn about buying concrete dyes, how to use them effectively, and how they can open up a whole new set of design options
For many years, decorative concrete contractors have been using acid-based chemical stains to achieve rich, earth-toned color schemes resembling natural stone, marble, wood, or even leather. But today, contractors are no longer limited to earthy shades. Newer products on the market-such as water- and solvent-based concrete dyes-are greatly expanding the artist's palette with colors ranging from soft pastels to vivid reds, oranges, yellows, and purples. And in some cases, these newer products are easier and safer to apply.