- Concrete Cleaning Home
- Choosing a Concrete Cleaner or Degreaser
- How to Clean Exterior Concrete
- Coming Clean with Chemicals and Power Washing
- Equipment Options for Cleaning Concrete
- Cleaning and Sealing Exterior Concrete: A Guide to Maintaining and Caring for Exterior Decorative Concrete of all Types
- Tips for Maintaining Exterior Concrete
- How to Clean Concrete Floors
- Caring for Concrete Floors: General Cleaning Tips
- Cleaning Concrete Floors Before Staining: Tips from the Pros
- How to Clean Concrete Countertops
- How to Remove Stubborn Stains and Discoloration
- Advice on Cleaning Concrete Countertops, from Concrete-Countertops.org
- Related Information:
- Concrete Sealers
How to Fix Cleaning ProblemsExpert Tips on Concrete Cleaning
During the Q&A session, a popular subject was stripping sealers, specifically what is the best way to go about it and what are the best products on the market to accomplish the task....
The floor came out beautiful, but after it dried I saw a small area of the surface where it looked like the sealer or finish coat did not take. It appears as beaded-up water and does not shine in that area. I would like to correct the problem because it...
When cleaning release powder from concrete surfaces after stamping, removing and disposing of the residual powder is always a dusty and dirty mess....
Do you know of something that will get oil stains out of concrete?
How do I remove stubborn stains from decorative concrete prior to sealing?
I have concrete pavers and bricks in my backyard. The problem is I am getting moss growth on them. I power washed the moss away last year, but it's back again this year. Do you know what's causing this to happen?
What's the best cleaning method to use for concrete tubs, sinks and countertops that receive daily use?
I used Bean-e-doo (a soy-based mastic remover) to remove carpet mastic from a concrete floor in my home. The mastic remover has left an oil/grease stain pattern all over the floor. What product is best to remove the stains?
I live in northeastern New Jersey, and in June we had weeks of rain and humid conditions. Some areas of my concrete driveway developed black spots, and other areas under pine trees have turned green. What is this stuff, and how do I remove it?
What's the best method for removing leaf and pine cone stains from concrete?
I have a concrete patio and used a plant food called Bloom Booster. It stained the concrete. What can I do?
What is the best way to prevent stains from construction-related activities on a newly poured slab intended to be an exposed concrete finish (other than hounding the GC to be tidy)?
How do we remove residue from spray foam insulation that dropped on concrete from the ceiling above so we can stain the concrete?