- Concrete Furniture Home
- Concrete Furniture Photos
- Concrete Furniture: Facts and fiction
- The Virtues of Concrete Furniture
- Concrete Furniture Types
- Indoor Concrete Furniture
- Outdoor Concrete Furniture
- Concrete Office Furniture
- Concrete Storage Furniture
- Design Ideas
- Color Choices Abound
- Diverse Artisan's Backgrounds Yield Great Ideas
- Tips and Tricks of the Masters
- Concrete Furniture Design Ideas: Behind-the-scenes info and photos
- Free Concrete Furniture Catalog
- Related Information
- Learn How to Make Bent Concrete Furniture
- Reusable Furniture Molds: Buddy Rhodes unveils molds for casting concrete planters, stools, and tables.
- Concrete Contractors: Find GFRC Mixes for Precast Concrete
Diverse Artisans' Backgrounds Yield Great Ideas
It makes sense. The evolution of concrete products, particularly concrete furniture, is occurring because a variety of differentdisciplines have taken up working with concrete as their media. Many of the thought processes from other disciplines are beingcreatively transplanted into fabulous concrete works.
Here are a few notable concrete artisans, with varying backgrounds, who have made a significant contribution to designing with concrete:
- Buddy Rhodes of Buddy Rhodes Studio was a former ceramist.
- Wanda Ellerbeck of Grotto Designs in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, is a renowned sculptor and Master of Fine Arts.
- Michael Bustin of Meld USA has degrees in physics and engineering and has also spent six years as a senior project manager for a commercial construction company.
- DEX Studios consists of talented artists and designers that share a common goal and passion.
- Elemental Surfaces Rick Parks and Lilian Myers share a background in the technology and construction industries.
As more artists, crafts people, and designers work with concrete—the possibilities are growing exponentially.