- Concrete Dyes Home
- How Dyes Work
- Dyes vs. Stains: What are the differences?
- Benefits of Concrete Dyes: What users say
- How to Use Concrete Dyes
- Application & Maintenance Techniques
- Sealing Colored Concrete
- Decorative Options with Concrete Dyes
- Revving up the Color Palette with Concrete Dyes
- Color Effects with Concrete Stains and Dyes
- Concrete Dye Color Chart
- Related Information
- Common Questions about Concrete Floors: Are they cold? Are they loud? Are they expensive?
- Comparison Chart of Concrete Coloring Products
- Free Westcoat Fast Stain Catalog: Fast Stain is a deep penetrating Concrete dye for interior concrete.
- Other Resources:
- Concrete Contractors: Find Concrete Dyes
Concrete Stains and Sealers
Concrete Dye Color Chart
Here is a sample of possible colors for concrete using concrete dyes. From Westcoat, Fast Stain is a solvent soluble, deep penetrating powdered dye that provides a wide-ranging color palette turning plain concrete into colorful, eye-catching surface. When mixed with acetone, the dyes dry in seconds. They are used for both residential and commercial interior applications. You can also view the PDF of the Fast Stain Color Chart
Get more information about concrete dyes from Westcoat.
Return to Stamped Concrete