- Concrete Homes Home
- Concrete Homes Pictures
- Do Concrete Homes Cost More?
- What are the Main Types of Insulating Concrete Forming Systems?
- How Do ICFs Work?
- Where are ICF Homes Being Built?
- Benefits of Concrete Homes
- Seven Benefits of Living in an ICF Home
- Why Building with Concrete is Good for the Environment
- Energy Efficient Mortgages and Tax Credits
- Building a Concrete Home
- How to Get Started
- Design Options for ICF Homes
- Free Concrete Home Plans Online
- Resources for Homeowners and Builders
- Safety Advantages
- Concrete Homes Defy Violent Storms
- Concrete Home Stands Up to a Tornado
- Building Concrete Safe Rooms
- Related Information
- ICF Homeowner Testimonial
- Famous Concrete Homes: Thomas Edison and Frank Lloyd Wright
- Concrete Architect: Richard Neutra's Biorealism begets green design
- Going Green with Concrete: An Overview of Concrete's Eco-Friendly Benefits
- Other Resources
- Concrete Contractors: Find Concrete Form Products and Suppliers
Famous Concrete HomesThomas Edison and Frank Lloyd Wright
Thomas Edison's plan for concrete homes didn't quite work out-he was a little ahead of his time.
Thomas Edison believed concrete homes would revolutionize homebuilding. He built 11 concrete homes.
Frank Lloyd Wright believed concrete was an important building material and could be used in many ways.
Here is a stunning photograph of his "Falling Waters" house.
Another view of "Falling Waters" concrete patio area cantilevered over a stream.