- Concrete Homes Home
- Concrete Homes Pictures
- Do Concrete Homes Cost More?
- What are the Main Types of Insulating Concrete Forming Systems?
- How Do ICFs Work?
- Where are ICF Homes Being Built?
- Benefits of Concrete Homes
- Seven Benefits of Living in an ICF Home
- Why Building with Concrete is Good for the Environment
- Energy Efficient Mortgages and Tax Credits
- Building a Concrete Home
- How to Get Started
- Design Options for ICF Homes
- Free Concrete Home Plans Online
- Resources for Homeowners and Builders
- Safety Advantages
- Concrete Homes Defy Violent Storms
- Concrete Home Stands Up to a Tornado
- Building Concrete Safe Rooms
- Related Information
- ICF Homeowner Testimonial
- Famous Concrete Homes: Thomas Edison and Frank Lloyd Wright
- Concrete Architect: Richard Neutra's Biorealism begets green design
- Going Green with Concrete: An Overview of Concrete's Eco-Friendly Benefits
- Other Resources
- Concrete Contractors: Find Concrete Form Products and Suppliers
Concrete Home Plans - Designs for ICF Homes
Because of concrete's strength and moldability, you can use ICFs to create any size or style of home imaginable. The foam forms are easy to cut and shape as desired, permitting customized architectural effects difficult to achieve with wood-frame construction, such as curved walls, large openings, long ceiling spans, custom angles and cathedral ceilings.
Concrete Contractors: Find Concrete Form Products and Suppliers