- Concrete Countertop Home
- Concrete Countertop Pictures
- DIY Concrete Countertops: Are They Easy?
- Concrete Countertops Cost
- Countertop Resurfacing
- Design Options
- Concrete Countertop Design Ideas: Edge details, inserts, backsplashes and more
- What Colors are Available / How to Get Samples
- Thickness & Weight of Concrete Countertops
- Other Resources
- Find a Countertop Manufacturer/Designer
- Concrete Contractors: Find Countertop Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Concrete Countertop Info
Bathroom RemodelingIdeas for using concrete in bathroom remodels
Newbold Stone Architectural in Austin, TX
Liquid Stone Designs in Lenexa, KS
J&M Lifestyles in Randolph, NJ
Solid Solutions Studios in Fresno, CA
DeWulf Concrete in Los Angeles, CA
Lucioni Arts in Seattle, WA
Reaching Quiet in Charlotte, NC
Sand & Stone in Saskatoon, SK
Liquid Stone Desigs in Lenexa, KS
Do you have visions of clean, gleaming surfaces in your bathroom versus the likely cluttered, broken, or leaky mess that greets you everyday? If you're planning to tackle a bathroom remodel, here are a collection of useful links to answer your most basic questions, and to introduce you to the durable, cost-effective, and customizable options using concrete.
With concrete, you get all the benefits of a solid surface: luxury, durability, and easy care. Concrete is a great option for bathrooms because you can be so creative with it. Its customizable nature allows you to color it to complement accessories, shape it to form tubs, window sills, or integral sinks, and to use it every day worry-free.
Bathroom Remodeling CostsLocal realtors will tell you that the return on investment for remodeling a bathroom is between 80-90%. No matter how big or small your budget is, any improvements to your bathroom will make a difference. For bathrooms, concrete countertops are the most popular installation. Read about standard concrete countertop costs.
Bathroom Remodel DesignsBathroom Remodel Plans: There are four basic bathroom floorplans you'll find yourself choosing among: the hallway, the 'L', the aisle, and the 'U'
Design with Concrete Sinks and Vessels: Facts about concrete sinks and a look at the design options for creating any shape or color
Bathroom Countertops: How to incorporate concrete in your bathroom design
Concrete countertop construction & design tips from Concrete-Countertops.org
Concrete vs. Other Countertop Materials
See how concrete compares to granite, tile, quartz and other surface options. View Chart
Bathroom Remodel IdeasKeep these three 'bigger picture' ideas in your head when you plan for your bathroom remodel
- Create space. Get as many items off the floor as you can. When typical bathrooms are averaging 50 square feet, the less items you have crowding the space, the better. Create places to store items. Look up and install shelving. Add a cabinet mirror. Choose a bathroom vanity with cabinet space.
- Improve the look. Coordinate colors and accessories. Choose a concrete countertop that can complement the concrete floor. Create a theme and choose colors accordingly (such as a beach theme with hand-seeded sea shells or a rustic design, or an apothecary design).
- Concrete tub ideas. See six great design ideas for concrete tubs.
Popular Photo Galleries:
Concrete Bathroom Countertop Project Profiles
Related Information:Going green with concrete countertops