- Get the Look - Exterior Overlay Pictures
- Buyer's Guide to Concrete Overlays: Compare stampable overlays, microtoppings, skim coats, spray-down systems, and self-leveling overlays
- Comparison Chart of Overlays and Resurfacing Systems: Which is best for your project?
- How-To Tips for Resurfacing Concrete
- Answers to Common Questions About Concrete Resurfacing: Advice from expert Chris Sullivan
- Reducing Bond Failures Caused by Moisture-Vapor Transmission
- Related Information:
- Understanding Concrete Resurfacing: Step-by-step overview, overlay options, surface preparation, maintenance, and more
- Concrete Overlay Videos with Bob Harris
CONCRETE RESURFACER AND RESURFACING PRODUCTSPermanently cover up surface imperfections in existing concrete, or turn a plain slab from drab to fab with concrete resurfacing systems
Many options are available to resurface existing concrete. Whether the concrete is cracked, heaving, spalling or just plain boring looking, a resurfacing system exists that can make the surface look like new again.
A concrete resurfacer can be used to beautify concrete and make it look new without having to replace the concrete entirely. You'll also find tip on how to best choose the resurfacer system needed for your project.