- Get the Look - Exterior Overlay Pictures
- Buyer's Guide to Concrete Overlays: Compare stampable overlays, microtoppings, skim coats, spray-down systems, and self-leveling overlays
- Comparison Chart of Overlays and Resurfacing Systems: Which is best for your project?
- How-To Tips for Resurfacing Concrete
- Answers to Common Questions About Concrete Resurfacing: Advice from expert Chris Sullivan
- Reducing Bond Failures Caused by Moisture-Vapor Transmission
- Related Information:
- Understanding Concrete Resurfacing: Step-by-step overview, overlay options, surface preparation, maintenance, and more
- Concrete Overlay Videos with Bob Harris
This walkway was brought to life with the application of a 1/4" thick stamped concrete overlay using Elite Crete Systems Texture-Pave stamp mix and an "Italian Slate" seamless patterned stamp set. The partially cured overlay was carved into randomly sized tiles the next day and then hand painted with Ultra-Stone water based antiquing stain. Last we sealed with 2 coats of CSS high solids acrylic sealer.
Concrete Contractor See contractor photos & info in your area Search by city/state or postal code