- Integral Color Home
- Advantages of Integral Color
- Limitations of Integral Color
- Where Integral Color is Used
- What to Consider When Buying Integral Color
- Buying Tips for Integral Color
- Deciding Between Dry or Liquid Integral Color
- Integral Color vs. Color Hardener for Stamped Concrete
- Tips for Getting the Best Results
- Common Integral Color Issues: Troubleshooting Tips from Expert Chris Sullivan
- Tips for Achieving Consistent Color
- Integral Pigment Color Matching: from BlueConcrete
- Integral Coloring Products
- Integral Color in Disintegrating Bags
- Related Information:
- Comparison Chart of Concrete Coloring Products
- Product Newsletter Sign Up Today to Receive Monthly Updates
How to Fix Integral ColorExpert Tips on Fixing Integrally Colored Concrete
Integral Color - Dry Pigments vs. Liquid Color
I am aware that integral color is available in both dry and liquid forms. Is there an advantage to using one over the other? If so, what are they and which is better?
Fixing Discoloration in Concrete with Integral Color
What caused this last pour of integrally colored concrete to be off-color?
Changing the Color of Integral Colored Concrete
I have an integrally colored driveway that was supposed to be light gray, but the ready mix supplier used the wrong color and now I have a black charcoal driveway. Is there anything I can do to change the color from black to light gray? Part of the driveway is broom finished, while some of it is exposed aggregate.
Admixture Effects on Integral Color
How do common concrete admixtures affect integrally colored concrete?
Changing the color of integrally colored concrete
It’s time to pressure wash and reseal the driveway and I am thinking about acid washing for a darker finish. I know this is not ideal, but are there better options than just living with it?