- Concrete Driveways Info
- Concrete Driveway Pictures
- Exposed Aggregate
- Stamped Concrete Driveways
- Stained Concrete Driveways
- Driveway Width
- Concrete Driveway Projects: Submitted by driveway contractors across the U.S.
- Concrete Driveway Cost
- Installing and Maintaining Concrete Driveways
- Concrete Driveway Construction Basics
- How to Clean a Concrete Driveway
- Concrete Driveway Maintenance
- Concrete Driveway Resurfacing
- Concrete Driveway Repair
- Driveway Sealer for Concrete
- Related Information
- Design Ideas: Concrete Driveway Info
- Concrete Contractors: Find Concrete Products and Suppliers
Scored and Stained Concrete Drive in Commercial Shopping AreaFrom Concrete Concepts LLC in Canton, CT
Gary St. Peter, owner of Concrete Concepts, LLC in Canton, Conn., recently shared photos of a job he completed in November 2007. Hired to design and color the concrete in front of a series of high-end retail shops, St. Peter put his concrete skills to work and created a dynamic and colorful concrete entrance.
"We scored and stained two areas of approximately 2400 sq.ft in total in a high-end shopping area called The Shoppes of Farmington Valley in Canton, CT. We scored using our worm-drive saws and 4" angle grinders and we stained with Butterfield's Elements stain, finally sealing with a Coloration Systems product."
"The project manager was happy with the work and we subsequently landed a contract for a 3500 sq.ft. driveway after the owner saw the completed project at the Shoppes."
Concrete Concepts LLC
Gary St. Peter
Read More About Concrete Walkways