- Concrete Driveways Info
- Concrete Driveway Pictures
- Exposed Aggregate
- Stamped Concrete Driveways
- Stained Concrete Driveways
- Driveway Standards and Planning Tips
- Concrete Driveway Projects: Submitted by driveway contractors across the U.S.
- Concrete Driveway FAQs
- Common Questions about Concrete Driveways
- Concrete Driveway Cost
- Installing and Maintaining Concrete Driveways
- Concrete Driveway Construction Basics
- How to Clean a Concrete Driveway
- Concrete Driveway Maintenance
- Concrete Driveway Repair
- Driveway Sealer for Concrete
- Related Information
- Design Ideas: Concrete Driveway Info
- Concrete Contractors: Find Concrete Products and Suppliers
Integrally Colored Driveway with Stamped Brick Pattern
This driveway uses decorative concrete to enhance the curb appeal of the home.
One of the biggest benefits of this design is how the center portions (or fields) of the concrete were only broom-finished. Extra money was spent to stamp and color the borders. This combination makes a driveway of this size very affordable and still very appealing.
This driveway was integrally colored with Solomon Colors "Rosemary"
The field was broom-finished, and the edges were stamped with a brick pattern border. The border was then stained with "Burnt Crimson" from SureCrete Eco-Stain.
After the concrete cured it was given one coat of Euco Guard 100 Penetrating Sealer and then two coats of an acrylic sealer to make the color stand out.
See more stamped concrete driveways