Find a Contractor
- Concrete Basements Home
- Basement Construction Checklist
- Codes for Finished Basements
- Foundation Drainage and Waterproofing: How to keep below-grade spaces dry
- Enhancing & Repairing Existing Basements
- Enhancing Basement Floors: Seven reasons why you should enhance rather than cover up concrete basement floors
- Repairing Bowed Basement Walls: A carbon-fiber-reinforced grid system permanently stabilizes bowed foundation walls with minimal disruption and no excavation
Basement Floor Design IdeasBehind-the-Scenes Info and Photos of Outrageous Concrete Creations
Decorative concrete contractors around the country have sent us awesome pictures and stories about unique jobs they've been doing. Read about them here to get ideas for your decorative concrete project. Find out how the projects were designed and created, what techniques and products were used, and any special challenges that were overcome during construction, and more.
Decorative Concrete for a Good CauseLiquid Stone Concrete Designs in Warminster, Pa.
River Runs Wild: Creative Floor Projectby Bob Harris, Decorative Concrete Institute in Temple, GA
Concrete Basement Flooring: Turning Existing Problem Concrete into a Custom, Colored Concrete Floorfrom The Design Center in Franklin, Tenn.
Achieving an Acid-Stained Look without Using Acid or DyeDecorative Concrete Plus & Heartland Elite Crete, LLC
Old Basement Floor Renewed with Concrete StainsNorth Metro Masonry in Andover, MN
Concrete Shuffleboard Transforms Unfinished Basement Hallway FloorAllstate Decorative Concrete in Cokato, MN