- Concrete Polishing Equipment
- Get the Look - Polished Concrete Pictures
- How to Polish Concrete: Learn the basics and get a step-by-step overview
- Polished Concrete Preparation: How to clean, repair, and evaluate before polishing
- Wet vs. Dry Concrete Polishing: What's the difference?
- Concrete Polishing vs. Resurfacing
- Reviews of Concrete Polishing Equipment How to clean, repair, and evaluate the condition of concrete floors before polishing
- Tips on Using Polishing and Grinding Equipment
- Tips for Choosing Edge Grinders
- Selecting Dust-Collection Equipment
- Diamond Tooling: Tips for choosing the right type of diamond tooling and equipment
- Concrete Densifiers: An introduction to chemical hardeners and how they work to improve polished concrete
- Buying Tips for Polishing Equipment: Before you invest in a grinder, be sure to listen, learn and ask the right questions
Concrete Polishing EquipmentAn overview of basic equipment and supplies needed to properly polish concrete and achieve top-quality results
Thanks to recent advances in polishing equipment and techniques, you can now grind concrete floor surfaces-whether new or old- to a high-gloss finish that never needs waxes or coatings. Offering superior durability and ease of maintenance, polished concrete has become a popular flooring surface in warehouses, retail spaces, schools, and other high-traffic facilities. But polished concrete serves much more than a utilitarian purpose. It's also an economical flooring alternative for homeowners or businesses that can't afford pricy marble or granite floors but want the same brilliant, mirror-like finish.