- Countertop Supplies Home
- Concrete Countertop Molds
- Concrete Countertop Mix
- Pigments & Custom Options: Color additives, special effects & decorative add-ins
- Countertop Reinforcement
- Casting Equipment: Tables, mixers, vibrators & curing covers
- Countertop Finishing & Installation
- How to Polish Concrete Countertops
- Sealers for Concrete Countertops
- Delivery and Installation
- Related Reading
- Problems with Concrete Countertops
- Countertop Product Reviews
- Concrete Countertop Basics: Pricing, colors, edge details, and more
Concrete Countertop Solutions Announces New White Countertop Mix
Concrete Countertop Solutions Inc., the creators of Z Counterform and Liqui-Crete systems, recently announced the debut of their pourable White Countertop Mix. “Many people ask us how they can create white concrete countertops and the only way to get a true white is by using a white mix,” says Dario Baldoni of Concrete Countertop Solutions. “White concrete also takes integral colors and stains better and more consistently than a standard gray mix.”
Z Counterform Countertop Mix is a pre-blended, all in one, high strength white concrete designed for casting concrete countertops. Z Counterform Countertop Mix has the very best blend of fine aggregates, Portland cement, and proprietary admixtures to ensure no curling or shrinking. It mixes, pours, flows, and fills better than any other high performance mix on the market. The acrylic fiber network makes it the best choice for cast-in-place or pre-cast designs.
Another benefit of this mix is that it was designed to facilitate a perfect hard steel trowel finish. “The professional concrete finisher will appreciate the ease of finishing and the DIYer will think that they are a pro,” says Baldoni.
Z Counterform Countertop Mix is highly flowable so it works great with their FG50 fiberglass mesh reinforcement and minimizes air trapping against the forms, which causes unwanted voids in the edge. The mix is sold in 50 lb bags and yields 2.5 sq ft. in Z Counterform, 2.3 sq. ft. at 2” thick, or 0.43 cubic ft.
More about this mix:
- Non-intrusive reactive fiber system for improved tensile strength.
- White mix and aggregates.
- Quick cure time allows for grinding and polishing 24 hrs later.
- Works with all stains, integral colors and hardeners.
- Mixes, pours and fills with almost no effort.
For more information and pricing please visit: http://concretecountertopsolutions.com/products/cement-products/mix/
Contact: Dario Baldoni
White Concrete Projects