- Stenciling Floors Home
- Stenciling Floor Pictures
- Concrete Stenciling Process
- Tips for Stenciling Concrete Floors
- Creative Ways to Use Stencils
- Stenciling Design Ideas
- Concrete Logos and Graphics: Creating images in concrete
- Adhesive Stencils in Action
- A New Way to Stencil Concrete
- Using Gels and Thickeners with Stencils
- Creating Graphics on Concrete Floors
- Related Information
- Concrete Stencils for Exterior Concrete
- Common Questions about Concrete Floors: Are they cold? Are they loud? Are they expensive? for Exterior Concrete
Stenciling Concrete Floors
Pavers Replaced with Stenciled ConcreteSame Look with Less Maintenance
Stenciled concrete is a great option for traffic areas that need to look great and perform well with minimal maintenance issues. Todd Rose of Todd Rose Decorative Concrete recently sent us photos of a job that called for stenciled concrete. Installed in Sioux City, Iowa for the Terra Center, this business courtyard was originally designed with brick pavers. Because of the many maintenance issues that can accompany brick pavers, the courtyard needed a surface that produced a similar look but with longer lasting results.
Todd Rose Decorative Concrete used a herringbone brick stencil and running bond stencil for the new concrete surface. "We also had five compass stencils," explains Rose, "which we acid stained to give them a different look than the other areas." In this case, stenciling concrete was the most viable option for the courtyard to maintain its unique look, and to eliminate the maintenance issues.
Todd Rose Decorative Concrete, Inc.
Lincoln, Ne 68507
Read More about Stenciling Concrete
Return to Stenciled Concrete Projects