- Concrete Admixtures Home
- Chemical & Mineral
- What Special Performance Do You Need?
- Performance Enhancing Admixtures
- FAQs About Concrete Admixtures
- Common Questions About Concrete Admixtures
- Related Information:
- Fritz-Pak's prepackaged admixtures offer first-aid for concrete
- Instructional Videos for Fritz-Pak Admixtures
- Admixture Controls Efflorescence
- Micro Fiber and Admixture Combo Reinforce and Waterproof Concrete
Concrete AdmixturesLearn about the common types of admixtures for concrete and the applications for each type to help you control set time and other aspects of fresh concrete
Pouring fresh concrete is a time-sensitive project and unexpected delays can cause major problems. With the use of admixtures, you can have more control over your concrete. Admixtures can restore loads of concrete that might need to be rejected due to delays or other complications. They can improve the performance of problem concrete by modifying its characteristics and enhancing workability.
Admixtures are additions to a concrete mix that can help control the set time and other aspects of fresh concrete. Common admixtures include accelerating admixtures, retarding admixtures, fly ash, air entraining admixtures, and water-reducing admixtures.