Pictures from stamped concrete companies in Austin
If you live in Austin, it’s likely you spend a lot of time outside. The weather is perfect for outdoor living. Stamped concrete is an excellent option for your patio, pool deck or driveway. Choose from patterns like brick, slate, cobblestone, flagstone, wood plank, seamless textures and more. Plus, color can be applied to make the concrete look like real stone.
WHY AUSTIN HOMEOWNERS LOVE STAMPED CONCRETE
There are many benefits, including:
- The cost is affordable when compared to natural stone
- It is easy to maintain and will last for years
- It won’t settle or have weeds growing through joints like pavers
- Stamped concrete can help with the resale value of your home
- It can be installed in just a few days
- Numerous pattern and color choices are available
- Complements many home styles, from Texas Hill Country estates to modern marvels
- Suited for new builds or home remodels
HOW TO HIRE A STAMPED CONCRETE CONTRACTOR IN AUSTIN
We want finding the right contractor to be an easy process. No long questionnaires, no middlemen.
We recommend the following:
- Check each company’s ratings and reviews
- Find out if they are licensed and insured
- Browse photos of their past stamping projects
- Contact them directly by phone or email
Before you meet with a stamping contractor:
- Determine whether you need concrete poured, or want to resurface your concrete with a stamped overlay
- Browse stamping patterns and note which ones you like best
- Think about what colors you want
- Set a budget for your project
- Figure out when you’d like to have the project completed
It is a good idea to request estimates from more than one contractor so you can compare prices.
Service areas: Austin, Lakeway, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Spicewood, Georgetown, Marble Falls, Pflugerville
Get More Information: Read more about Stamped Concrete. You’ll also find the stamped concrete photo gallery, colors, patterns, cost information, and other resources.