WHAT IS NEW AT GOLDWELL RESTORATION LTD:
- Overlay on Existing Tiles
- Countertop Overlays
- Simles Shower Decorative Finishes
- Commercial Kitchens Floors (one day system)
Please call or visit us at our showroom for more details.
1135 Crestlawn Drive Unit-4A
Mississauga, ON L4W 4Z7
Our service area includes: Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamiton, Stoney Creek, Georgetown, Ancaster, Etobicoke, North York, and Toronto.
(1) 8 STAR review: We have a concrete wall/staircase at the backyard. The condition of the concrete was OK, but the surface was considered to be unpleasant. We had Goldwell to come in to carry out the concrete surface protection. They did a good job. Thanks for their wonderful works.
(2) 10 STAR review: I reached out to a couple of companies, and met 2 other people that were referred to me, and I'm very glad that I found Goldwell Restoration. From beginning to end, we were dealt with honestly and professionally. The technicians who worked on the project were named Pavel and Lucas, and these guys worked extremely hard and efficiently. They were also very nice guys! They always kept the work area neat and tidy during and after each day the spent completing the project. Speaking of the project, the finished job was beyond our expectations. We would also like to thank Monika for her great service in keeping us up to date on the status of the job; always happy to answer my questions, and always pleasant and upbeat. I would highly recommend Goldwell Restoration for any type of concrete restoration projects. They will save you time, money and a lot of hassle! Andrew in Toronto.
(3) 10 STAR review: Great work - on time, on budget and done with care. I would highly recommend Goldwell for concrete work. They use a great product and the results look amazing. Thanks to Kris and the crew.
(4) 10 STAR review: I reached out to Goldwell Restoration about getting my garage floor repaired. The garage floor was neglected by the previous owners and had major cracks, pitting and areas of water pooling. My initial correspondence was via email in which the provided a quote for the job. The price was within reason and we took it to the next step. Where Kris came to the site to review the process, needs and final costing based on changes we wanted. The whole process took about a week to finish due to the patch work, epoxy, wall finishing, etc that need to be prepped before the final full broadcast was done. We are extremely happy with quality, service and interactions throughout the entire process.
(5) 10 STAR review: Although we started about 2 or 3 years ago, Kris the owner wanted to wait for the concrete to settle a bit more before starting the restoration work. The men started the job and were very professional and meticulous in their work. In the end they created something neither I nor my wife had anticipated. We love it!
(6) 10 STAR review: Our concrete front stairs started cracking due to settling of the house. A crack formed at the top of the stairs and started leaking into our cold room. Goldwell recommended we put a flexible coating over top... a product called graniflex. The final product looks amazing and we are very happy. Kris and his staff were a pleasure to deal with. The crew was professional and had good attention to detail. I would highly recommend them.