- Stenciling Floors Home
- Stenciled Floor Pictures
- How to Stencil Concrete Floors
- Creative Ways to Use Stencils
- Stenciling Design Ideas
- Concrete Logos and Graphics: Creating images in concrete
- Adhesive Stencils
- A New Way to Stencil Concrete
- Related Information
- Concrete Stencils for Exterior Concrete
- Common Questions about Concrete Floors: Are they cold? Are they loud? Are they expensive? for Exterior Concrete
Concrete Logo Comes AliveFiber optic lighting and real smoke incorporated in Durham Bulls logo
Recently, Chris Maestro of Classic Concrete Design, Inc., submitted his project about a logo created for a local minor league baseball team.
"Here's a creative project we did last year for the Durham Bulls," he says. "This is a 8' diameter logo featuring a created Ruby eye backlit with fiber optic lighting and actual smoke that blasts through the nostrils every 45 seconds on a timer. It can be operated by a remote keychain and is also programmed on a timer to coincide with the season schedule. It was a blast to do this."
Read More About Concrete Stenciling
Return to Stenciled Concrete Projects