Find a Contractor
- Concrete Paver Information
- Concrete Paver Pictures
- Patio Pavers
- Driveway Pavers
- Pool Deck Pavers
- Sidewalk & Walkway Pavers
- Porous and Permeable Concrete Pavers
- Installing Concrete Pavers
- Pavers Installation: Step-by-step overview of base compaction and mechanical installation
- Pricing of Concrete Pavers
- Paver Thickness & Specifications
- Other Resources
- Find Products: Pavers & Supplies
Concrete Paver Cost
Concrete paver contractors price jobs on an installed basis -- the pavers and the installation comes as a package.
Find a Concrete Pavers Contractor
Some of the factors affecting price include:
- The nature of the preparation (removal of existing pavement or soil).
- The depth of the base material.
- The cost of base material and labor in your area.
- How elaborate the installation is.
- The size of the project.
OK. You know all this -- you just want to know approximately what concrete pavers cost!
Paver Price Ranges:
Use of pavers as a driveway material:
- Basic Design Installation Cost: $4 - $6 per square foot
- Elaborate Design Installation Cost: $7 - $20 per square foot, depending on design features included (such as borders and multiple color and pattern combinations)
Source: Bob Harris Guide to Stamped Concrete
What is cheaper poured concrete or pavers?
Having plain gray concrete poured is much cheaper than getting pavers installed. However if you go with decorative concrete that has color, texture or pattern, the price becomes comparable to low-end pavers.