- Concrete Paver Information
- Concrete Paver Pictures
- Patio Pavers
- Driveway Pavers
- Pool Deck Pavers
- Sidewalk & Walkway Pavers
- Concrete Pavers Repair and Maintenance
- Concrete Paver Styles and Design Options
- Available Styles of Concrete Pavers
- Designing with Pavers
- Porous and Permeable Concrete Pavers
- Installing Concrete Pavers
- Pavers Installation: Step-by-step overview of base compaction and mechanical installation
- How to Hire a Concrete Paver Contractor
- Pricing of Concrete Pavers
- Paver Thickness & Specifications
- Other Resources
- Find Products: Pavers & Supplies
Manufacturer of architectural concrete pavers
Concrete Paver Pricing
Concrete paver contractors price jobs on an installed basis -- the pavers and the installation comes as a package.
Some of the factors affecting price include:
- The nature of the preparation (removal of existing pavement or soil).
- The depth of the base material.
- The cost of base material and labor in your area.
- How elaborate the installation is.
- The size of the project.
OK. You know all this -- you just want to know approximately what concrete pavers cost!
Consider this scenario:
Use of pavers as a driveway material:
Basic Design Installation Cost: $4 - $6 per square foot
Elaborate Design Installation Cost: $7 - $20 per square foot, depending on design features included (such as borders and multiple color and pattern combinations)
Source: Bob Harris Guide to Stamped Concrete
Return to Concrete Pavers