- Concrete Paver Information
- Concrete Paver Pictures
- Patio Pavers
- Driveway Pavers
- Pool Deck Pavers
- Sidewalk & Walkway Pavers
- Concrete Pavers Repair and Maintenance
- Concrete Paver Styles and Design Options
- Available Styles of Concrete Pavers
- Designing with Pavers
- Porous and Permeable Concrete Pavers
- Installing Concrete Pavers
- Pavers Installation: Step-by-step overview of base compaction and mechanical installation
- How to Hire a Concrete Paver Contractor
- Pricing of Concrete Pavers
- Paver Thickness & Specifications
- Other Resources
- Find Products: Pavers & Supplies
Concrete Paver Styles
Concrete pavers come in a literally endless number of styles. Pavers are often manufactured and supplied on a regional basis and thus the same paver may not be available throughout the country.
The same project can use two or more different colors of concrete pavers. Textures can also be mixed.
Here are two samples of available styles:
Roman is tumbled to soften the edges and give the classic look of hand hewn stone. The earth tone colors harmonize with any decor, blending naturally into the landscape, aging gracefully to provide paving with a timeless elegance.
The classic look of an octagon combined with a square. Good interlocking characteristics make Cobble one of the most versatile paver shapes. The subtle earth tones and color blends make this paver one of the first choices of paving projects.
Check the other pages of the concrete pavers section for other styles.