- Vertical Overlays Home
- Design Options with Vertical Overlays
- Wall Mixes for Vertical Resurfacing
- Vertical Stamping Tools & Materials
- Methods for Adding Pattern and Wall Texture
- Coloring Options
- Prepping Walls for Vertical Overlays
- Tips for Getting the Best Results
- Finding Contractors Who Do Vertical Work
- Training Resources for Vertical Overlays
- Tru Pac Mortar Conversion Kits
- Related Information:
- Concrete Wall Information
- Faux Finished Walls and Floors
- Interior Walls Photo Gallery
- Outrageous Vertical Concrete Projects
Training Resources for Vertical Overlays
Here are a few resources that offer training and guidance in vertical overlay stamping and coloring techniques. Many classes are open to both novice and experienced contractors.
Flex-C-Ment: Two-day training seminar includes hands-on instruction, how to estimate materials, marketing tools, instructional DVD and certificate of completion.
FossilCrete: Offers certification programs in vertical stamping that include full training in all application techniques and on-the-job consulting.
The Stamp Store: Three-day deminar covers vertical stamping, staining and stenciling.
Tajmawall: Two-day seminar offers hands-on instruction in overlay carving and staining. On-site project assistance is also available.
Tommy Rock Inc.: Complete overview on how to use vertical concrete products and stamps. Includes a training guide and business tips.
Vertical Artisans: A subscription-based website where contractors can access a forum, read case studies of projects with step-by-step information and watch instructional videos.