- Concrete Pool Deck Info
- Pool Deck Pictures
- Layout of the Pool Deck
- What Kind of Materials Should I Use For My Deck?
- Pool Deck Design Ideas
- Stamped Concrete and Other Popular Pool Deck Surfaces
- Stamped Concrete
- Colored Concrete
- Pool Deck Pavers
- Exposed Aggregate
- More Pool Deck Surfaces
- Compare Concrete Pool Decks
- Installing and Maintaining Concrete Pool Decks
- Pool Deck Cost
- Pool Deck Construction Fundamentals
- Pool Coping
- Sealing and Protecting Pool Decks
- Pool Deck Repair
- Pool Deck Safety
- Resurface Existing Concrete with Pool Deck Coatings
- Other Resources
- Concrete Contractors: Find Concrete Products and Suppliers
- Design Ideas: Pool Deck Info
Concrete Pool Deck CostsConcrete pool decks are affordable on nearly any budget. Here’s a breakdown of the average costs.
Pool decks made of concrete can often be installed faster and at a lower cost than comparable materials, such as natural stone, brick or tile. Plus concrete offers more color, pattern and finish options than these materials. Your final cost for a concrete pool deck will largely depend on how many decorative options you choose. If you're on a tight budget, stick with a simpler design, such as one coloring method and a single stamp pattern. Or mix stamped concrete with fields of less-expensive plain concrete. If you have more to spend, you can customize your look by choosing multiple colors and patterns or hand-applied designs. Be aware that your final cost can also vary depending on where you live, the size of the project, and the skill level of your contractor. And don't forget to factor in your long-term savings by installing concrete. Generally concrete will last longer and require less maintenance than most other pool deck paving materials, which can add up to big savings over the pool deck’s lifetime.
$15+ per square foot
May include borders, sawcut designs, and hand-applied coloring techniques.