- Concrete Walkways and Sidewalks
- Concrete Walkway Pictures
- Decorative Options for a New Concrete
- Decorative Finishes for Existing Walkways
- Fix and Color Existing Concrete Walkways
- Sidewalk Repair - Resurfacing Concrete Walkways
- Design Ideas for Concrete Walkways
- 10 Ideas for Concrete Entryways
- Combining Stairs and Steps with Walkways
- Concrete Garden Bridges
- Front Porch Designs and Ideas
- Installing and Maintaining Concrete Walkways
- Concrete Walkway Cost
- Building Tips for Concrete Sidewalks & Walkways
- Sealing and Protecting Walkways & Sidewalks
- Sidewalk Pavers
- Other Resources
- Concrete Contractors: Find Products and Suppliers
Concrete Walkways and SidewalksLearn about the design possibilities for a concrete sidewalk, plus get tips for ensuring a problem-free installation
Concrete walkways or sidewalks are more than just a way to get wherever it is you're going—they can provide much-needed curb appeal to homes and buildings, and they are fast becoming a point of artistic expression by way of a multitude of decorative concrete options.
While plain gray concrete is still the most often surface installed, as seen on most concrete sidewalks, there are numerous decorative concrete alternatives sure to dress it up, taking your sidewalk from boring to amazing.
The best part is that most of the options will work just as well on an existing walkway, because the concrete industry has rapidly developed many decorative products that can be applied to existing plain concrete walkways.
Concrete has become the new material of choice for designers across the U.S. Decorative concrete in all of its stained, colored, molded and personalized glory is popping up in retail stores, trendy restaurants, offices and homes everywhere. Now you can find out why!