- Concrete Walkways and Sidewalks
- Concrete Walkway Pictures
- Decorative Options for a New Concrete
- Decorative Finishes for Existing Walkways
- Fix and Color Existing Concrete Walkways
- Sidewalk Repair - Resurfacing Concrete Walkways
- Design Ideas for Concrete Walkways
- 10 Ideas for Concrete Entryways
- Combining Stairs and Steps with Walkways
- Concrete Garden Bridges
- Front Porch Designs and Ideas
- Installing and Maintaining Concrete Walkways
- Concrete Walkway Cost
- Building Tips for Concrete Sidewalks & Walkways
- Sealing and Protecting Walkways & Sidewalks
- Sidewalk Pavers
- Other Resources
- Concrete Contractors: Find Products and Suppliers
Fix and Color Your Concrete Walkways and SidewalksDecorative Options for Resurfacing Concrete Walkways
If you already have a plain gray concrete walkway or sidewalk in need of a face lift, there are several ways you can bring it to life with color and pattern while avoiding the expense and hassle of ripping it out.But first, consult a concrete professional to determine if your sidewalk is a candidate for these decorative treatments. If the existing concrete is in bad shape, with lots of cracks or settlement, these remedies may not be viable options.
- Warm up the color by applying a chemical stain.
- Use decorative engraving to cut brick patterns into the concrete.
- Resurface the concrete by applying a decorative overlay. These versatile products can be sprayed on or trowel applied to existing concrete to add color, texture and slip resistance. Some systems can also be stamped or stenciled, allowing you to achieve the same patterns possible with newly placed stamped or stenciled concrete.
Concrete contractors: Find Exterior Concrete Resurfacing Products
Return to Concrete Walkways