- Garage Floor Coating Information
- Garage Floor Pictures
- Design Options for Your Garage Flooring
- Standard Epoxy Floor Coating Colors
- How to Install & Maintain a Garage Floor Coating
- Garage Floor Coating Application Steps
- Care and Maintenance of Garage Floor Coatings
- Other Resources
- Going Green with Concrete Floors
- Concrete Contractors: Find Coating Products and Suppliers
Garage Floor Coating IdeasEpoxy coatings can turn garage floors into an extension of your living area by adding color, hiding imperfections and improving wear resistance
A garage floor coating is one of the most economical and aesthetically pleasing ways to enhance a plain gray concrete garage floor. These heavy-duty epoxy-based systems not only upgrade the look of the floor, they also increase resiliency to stains and tire marks and hide minor imperfections. With many colors to choose from for the base coating, which can be further enhanced by decorative quartz or paint chips, garage floor coatings give you a wide array of design options.
Want to learn more about turning your garage into an extension of your living area with the application of a garage floor coating? Review the links on this page for an overview of design ideas for your garage floor, how garage floor systems are installed, and maintaining your garage floor system.